Lancaster, PA 17601
We are looking for a Warehouse Supervisor that exhibits strong leadership qualities to maintain daily operational activities. Pay is DOE and fulltime hours. This is a permanent, direct-hire position.
Warehouse Supervisor Duties:
• Manage staffing levels and performance reviews
• Develop programs / tracking of departmental quality
• Maintains safe and healthful working conditions within stewardship by ensuring all associates comply with company safety policies and procedures
Warehouse Supervisor Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent working experience (1-3 years in automated fulfillment/distribution environment).
• Must be shift flexible
• Demonstrated proficiency of WMS platform with ability to perform trouble shooting activities
• General understanding of distribution operations.
• Microsoft office suite Word, Outlook and Excel a must.
• Written and verbal communication
• Strong leadership skills
• Able to work independently under minimum supervision
• Able to handle a dynamic work load
• Ability to use warehouse technology such as RF devices and pick-to-light.
Qualified candidates should submit resume for consideration