York, PA 17406
Full time opportunity to work in a production environment for a growing York company. Medical benefits offered. Competitive wages.
- Warehouse person will check packaging requirements on incoming orders
- Operator will ensure banding tensions and pressures are correct not to damage product but will hold everything in place properly.
- Warehouse person will select the conveyor to send the product to the wrapper
- Check tags and scan bar codes to send the product to inventory
- Quality check product to make sure banding is correct
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience as a machine operator in a manufacturing environment
- High school diploma or GED is preferred
- Mechanical ability
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently and as a team
- Must have basic math, measuring skills and computer skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak English