Transportation Account Specialist
Lancaster, PA 17603
The Transportation Account Specialist will be responsible for supporting freight for our clients' customers.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity with a reputable company with a growing team! Top candidates will be customer oriented, creative, ambitious and thrive in a team environment.
Transportation Account Specialist Duties:
• Meet monthly sales and margin goals
• Actively source and onboard new freight and customers
• Serve as primary customer contact for securing capacity and tendering loads to carriers
• Recruit effective carriers in support of existing business and new business growth
• Build strong carrier relationships and manage carrier selection, contracts, rates, lanes, performance, and capability in order to maximize customer service and business results
• Leverage technology to enhance service to the customer
•1 or more years of freight brokerage experience or related transportation experience required
•Self-starter with a desire for growth and excellent customer service
•Track record of continuously improving and working to better one’s self within a business role
•Proven experience in effective planning and problem solving within a team environment
•Exceptional computer and Microsoft Office skills required
Qualified candidates should apply today!