York, PA 17406
York County Company has immediate full time opening for a Test Engineer available to work 1st shift. Benefits offered.
Process Engineer responsibilities are:
- Test Engineer must read test schedules, schematics, etc and utilize test instruments to test function and performance of the systems.
- Test Engineer will plan, develop and conduct test on components, products, assemblies and systems. Must be able to apply knowledge and principles of electronic theory, testing methodology and procedures.
- Must be able to interpret test results, comparing them to customer specifications and industry standards.
- Record test data for reports and future reference.
Requirements for Test Engineer:
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering preferred or Associates Degree with strong work experience.
- Microsoft Excel and Word experience.
- IPC-A-610 knowledge is a plus.
- Must have the ability to communicate precisely with all Departments - Production, Quality, and Engineering.
Must be able to pass pre-employment screening, provide favorable work references, must have reliable transportation.