Supply Chain Coordinator
York, PA 17401
We are searching for a Supply Chain Coordinator for our client in York! This is a full time, permanent, direct hire opportunity!
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Order management and handling for finished goods and raw materials
- Facilitates the issuance and execution of inter company purchase orders in support of our customer's needs.
- Support Inventory management initiatives
- Data Mining and Analytics to gather supply chain data
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements
- Participate in supply chain optimization projects
Required Education and Experience
- 1-3 years' experience as a Supply Chain Coordinator or Analyst; new college graduates with internship experience will be considered
- Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g. demand and inventory planning)
- High proficiency with use of MS Office, relational databases and ERP systems (SAP experience preferred)
- BS degree in Supply Chain management or related field of study from an accredited institution.