2137 Embassy Dr Lancaster, PA 17603
Our client is searching for a staffing coordinator for their home health care agency in Lancaster. This is a full time, temp-to-permanent opportunity to join a growing company!
- Input client, physician and referral info into system
- Follow up on service issues with clients, client families
- Documents changes in schedule, incidents, info
- Assist with verifying information for payroll and billing
- Maintain client, physician and schedule databases
- Interview paraprofessional candidates for employment
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Ability to perform basic math functions
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Understanding of medical or health care terminology
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus!