email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org York, PA 17406
York County Company has immediate full time openings for Soldering and Machine Operation available to work 6am-2:30pm or 11:30am - 8pm. Benefits offered.
Soldering/Machine Operator responsibilities are:
- Check parts with precision and measuring tools
- Set up machine to start production cycle.
- Press (fit) components onto boards
- Correct problems that may occur during the shift
- Install sockets, faceplates and heat sinks and accessories on boards
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final product
- Solder wire leads using soldering iron to connect lead wires to board
- Use hand tools to strip, bend, twist or trim wire leads of components
Requirements for Soldering/Machine Operator position:
- Must have soldering experience
- Must have close attention to detail
- Good work history
- Positive attitude
- 6:00am 2:30pm work shift or 11:30am - 8pm (with occasional OT/weekends)
- Good math skills
Must be able to pass pre employment screening, provide favorable work references, must have reliable transportation.