Lancaster, PA 17601
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer in Lancaster, PA! This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity!
The Software Engineer responsibilities include:
- Develop software solutions by conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, work processes, investigating problem areas, and following the software development life-cycle
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Obtain and license software by contacting vendors, recommend purchases, test and approve products.
- Lead, train, and develop NOC team on software system functionality and best practices
The Software Engineer requirements include:
- Bachelor’s-level degree is preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in software development
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft SQL database management, programming, and reporting
- API coding and knowledge is a must: REST and SOAP versions based on HTTP, URI and JSON standards
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities at all organizational levels
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organized with ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.