Lancaster, PA 17601
We are searching for a Shipping Specialist for a well established Lancaster manufacturing facility. The Shipping Specialist will be responsible for preparing / shipping domestic and international packages. The Shipping Specialist will also be responsible for exporting documentation and data entry for all shipments. The specialist will assist the Materials Manager with daily functions.
Shipping Specialist job duties:
• Ability to process customer shipments on various websites, CAV, DD250 WAWF, etc
• Knowledge of creating and completing paperwork for international shipments such as Bill of Lading, export packing list, customs declaration form, etc. Produce labels and other documents
• Arrange details of shipments with forwarders, carriers as necessary for exports
• Transacting of daily shipments
• Other tasks as assigned
Shipping Specialist job requirements:
• Ability to be accountable and execute shipping schedules and deadlines
• Problem solving abilities
• Ability to multitask efficiently, detail oriented in fast paced environment
• Previous experience with ITAR shipments
• Good computer knowledge
• This position requires good communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to operate material handling equipment
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds
• High school diploma or GED
• 1+ year(s) of related shipping experience. Prior work in a manufacturing environment preferred, government experience is a plus.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume for consideration.