York, PA 17406
York County Company has immediate full time opening for a Shipping Coordinator available to work 6am-2:30pm. Benefits offered.
- Shipping Coordinator will prepare shipments using UPS and FedEx software.
- Shipping Coordinator will pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage areas.
- Check inventory at work stations.
- Will receive returned material and supplies from production by verifying materials supply codes, lot numbers and quantity then placing in stock.
- Document materials by recording what is delivered and where it is located.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
Requirements for Shipping Coordinator:
- MUST have experience with UPS and FedEx software
- Lifting capability 25-50 lbs.
- Math skills required
- GED or HS diploma
Must be able to pass pre-employment screening, provide favorable work references, must have reliable transportation.