Production - Manufacturing Cooks
Camp Hill, PA 17011
Production – Manufacturing Cooks
Immediate full time openings for ALL shifts with a candy manufacturer. Direct Hire position! Medical benefits offered.
The production-manufacturing cook will be responsible for:
- Produce a variety of confectionery products to quality specifications in a safe manner
- Produces finished product by becoming proficient with equipment, ingredients, formulas and materials for area of operation
- Completes all record keeping requirements as required
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to use mixers, engrossers, kettles as well as other industrial cooking items
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and work in a hot environment
- Follow all GMP requirements
Qualified candidates please call 717-745-0302 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must submit to pre employment screening.