York, PA 17406
York County Company has immediate full time opening for a Process Engineer available to work 1st shift. Benefits offered.
- Process Engineer must be able to establish, select, implement and maintain efficient manufacturing process controls and procedures.
- Process Engineer must provide technical guidance and be liaison to production operations.
- Must be able to perform all duties of a SMT/ Through Hole Manufacturing/ Process Engineer when required
- Maintenance of routers, bill of material, engineering change notices, process instructions, programming production equipment using CAD/CAM and ERP software.
- Record test data for reports and future reference.
- Three years on the job experience or BS Degree in Electrical Engineering
- IPC 610 knowledge/familiarity.
- Must have ability to utilize CAD/CAM programming and ERP manufacturing software.
- Must be able to collect date, define problems, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and demonstrate the ability to determine critical parameters and develop process controls.
- Must read and understand PCA assembly drawings and technical notes.
Must be able to pass pre-employment screening, provide favorable work references, must have reliable transportation.