York, PA 17401
We are seeking an experience Placement Specialist in York, PA!
The Placement Specialist requirements include:
- Business development and acquiring leads from candidates, customers and sales calls
- Managing flexible employees and imposing discipline when appropriate
- Updating and entering personnel files - which may contain sensitive information
- Ensuring compliance with established policies and procedures, as well as local, state and federal laws and guidelines (Worker's Compensation, Unemployment, HR, Legal).
- Greeting clients, guests and visitors
- Speaking with clients in person and over the phone to identify and support their various needs
- Recruiting, screening, evaluating and interviewing potential qualified candidates
- Coordinating various aspects of the office
- Other related duties as assigned
The Placement Specialist Requirements include:
- Minimum 3 years office experience. Degree and/or recruiting and/or interviewing and/or college admissions experience required.
- Benefits included, salary DOE
- Have a strong Customer service mindset
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Strong attendance record
- Ability to work independently and get the job done
- Aggressive, self motivated individual w/ proven track record with inside sales and customer service.
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.