Personal Lines Insurance Account Manager
Lancaster, PA Lancaster, PA 17601
We are seeking an experienced Personal Lines Account Manager with a P&C License to service new and existing personal lines business.
The Personal Lines Account Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Receive and process change requests from customers
• Re-market accounts as needed.
• Quote, bind, and issue new business that falls into your area of responsibility.
• Handle client renewals including account review if requested by client.
• Establish a working, team relationship
• Work in concert with producers to provide an excellent customer experience
• Provide exceptional client service to existing clients and prospects
• Support Producers in the production of new and renewal business
• Enter information in agency management system to service client needs
The Personal Lines Account Manager MUST meet the following requirements:
- A High School diploma or its equivalent
- Prior commercial insurance experience in agency setting;
- Licensed Property & Casualty Producer – State of Pennsylvania
Qualified candidates should apply!