Lancaster, PA 17602
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Paralegal in Lancaster, PA!
The Paralegal responsibilities include:
- Reviewing, drafting, revising and communicating information about contracts
- Providing legal information for pre-qualification forms
- Managing subcontractor pre-qualification process
- Assisting with gathering information for legal discovery
- Serving as the office notary
- Other duties as assigned
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity!
The Paralegal requirements include:
- Paralegal certification
- Bachelor's Degree or 5+ years of related experience
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of the MS Office Suites
- Strong attention to detail
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.