Chambersburg, PA 17202
We are seeking an experienced and organized Office Coordinator to undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks in Chambersburg, Pa!
This is a temp-to-perm position.
The Office Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Monitors the front door
- Greets and assists visitors when they arrive at the office
- Operates the phone system- directs calls to the appropriate team members and takes messages
- Maintains professionalism under pressure
- Supporting other teams with various administrative tasks including helping the Executive Assistant with coordinating company/executive team functions
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders and tracks office spending
- Maintaining files and records with effective filing systems
- Manages and coordinates Dealer events for Sales Team
- Helps Customer Service Team with updating process documents and other customer related documentation
- Coordinates hotel rooms and travel/event accommodations for members of the leadership team
- Assist the Finance team by submitting invoices and creates reporting daily
The Office Coordinator Must meet the following Requirements:
- Must be organized and a competent professional
- Must have phenomenal communication skills
- Experience with multi-line phone system
- Able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed
Qualified candidates should apply for immediate consideration!