York, (none selected)
This position is a 1st shift, temp to hire/full time for candidates that show their reliability and desire to work! Benefits are offered. Please forward all resumes for consideration.
- Assemble parts on assembly line
- Perform quality checks
- Report problems with tools to management
- Responsible for building product at a rate of 10 or more a day
- Package and transport produced product as needed
- Experience in manufacturing and mechanical assembly skills required
- Production employee must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have Reliable Transportation
- Pre-employment screening
- Valid proof of GED or HS diploma
Once hired PTO will accrue, you will work 7.5 hours but get paid for 8 hours, there are 9 paid holidays and extremely attractive Medical Benefits
Must be able to pass pre-employment screening, provide favorable work references, must have reliable transportation.