York, PA 17401
We are seeking an experience Maintenance Worker in York, PA!
The Maintenance Worker responsibilities include:
- Daily operations and facilities maintenance of buildings and grounds
- Providing support and assistance to other departments
- Maintaining, diagnosing, and repairing electrical, mechanical and plumbing fixtures
- Assisting in furniture relocation, supply deliveries and other related tasks
- Reading and comprehending building blueprints wiring schematics, equipment service etc.
- Other duties as assigned
The Maintenance Worker requirements include:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ years related experience OR vocational training
- Ability to perform basic mechanical tasks as required
- Must possess a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Ability to lift 50 lbs unassisted
Pre-employment background check is required.
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.