241 West Roseville Road, Lancaster PA 17601 , 2137 Embassy Drive, Lancaster PA 17603 Lancaster, PA 17603
Experienced Maintenance Mechanic opening responsible for the upkeep of this distribution center in Lancaster, PA! Direct Hire - Professional Placement.
The Maintenance Mechanic will troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical devices. Hands on position.
Maintenance Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Preventative maintenance
- Troubleshoot technical and electrical devices.
- Repair and maintain pneumatic, hydraulics, HVAC, electrical wiring and some PLC
- Assure that all responsibilities are in compliance with federal, state and local law, including OSHA compliance
- Responsible for general facility maintenance and housekeeping
- Lead building improvement projects
- In house repairs and upgrades
- Machine set up and blue print reading
The Maintenance Mechanic MUST meet the following requirements:
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Repair and maintain pneumatic, hydraulics, HVAC, electrical wiring and some PLC
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Ability to bend, twist, walk stairs and climb
- Ability to work weekends when needed
- Machine and set up and blueprint reading.