York, PA 17406
Full time opportunity to work in a production environment for a growing York company. Medical benefits offered. Competitive wages.
- Machine Operator must understand and follow work instruction for production run with production order ticket. Listed requirements include CAD instruction, print card specifications, packing instructions.
- Conduct all scheduled quality checks at set up, start up and periodically throughout the production run. Checking and comparing product to the CAD instructions, print card instructions to conform to all requirements.
- Check product thoroughly throughout the production run at required intervals.
- Knowledge of simple math
- Work with measuring equipment and understand basic measuring.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience as a machine operator in a manufacturing environment
- High school diploma or GED is preferred
- Mechanical ability
- Ability to use hand tools, small power tools proficiently, also must be able to use the computerized set up process relating to the equipment
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently and as a team
- Must have basic math, measuring skills and computer skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak English