York, PA 17406
Immediate full time openings for a Machine Operator are available within a well known Manufacturing Company in the York area. Benefits offered.
- Machine Operator check equipment daily to ensure safe operation.
- Machine Operator will be responsible to know how to operate a sit down forklift safely.
- Operator will be able to operate and adjust automated and robotic equipment
- Operator will maintain a consistent rate of production. Candidate will work in a very fast paced environment.
- Operator will be doing heavy physical labor; palletizing of material manually and with robotics.
- Operator will log information into our quality control management system, SAP production reporting and safety tracking system.
- Machine Operator must also have Forklift experience and operate Forklift safely.
- Must have the ability to work in a variety of work conditions including, heat, cold, dust and noise.
- Must have experience in a manufacturing environment
- Operator must have computer skills.
- Lifting capability 50 lbs to 80 lbs repetitively
- 12 hour shifts (6pm – 6am) including every other weekend. (only work 14 days in an average month)
Must be able to pass pre-employment screening, provide favorable work references, must have reliable transportation.