We are seeking a Full time Machine Operator to work in a production environment for a growing Carlisle company. Medical benefits offered. Competitive wages.
Primary Responsibilities of the Machine Operator are:
- Accurate and efficient set-up of the machine in accordance with proper setup techniques.
- Properly operate machine to run efficiently, produce quality products and maximize machine utilization
- Check quality of boxes during the run, including - mis-slotted boxes, loose liner, misprints, and any other defects
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety and maintaining good housekeeping.
- Additional duties may be assigned by management
Machine Operator Knowledge and Skills:
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as a machine operator in a manufacturing environment
- High school diploma or GED is preferred
- Mechanical ability
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently and as a team
- Must have basic math, measuring skills and computer skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak English