York, PA 17406
Permanent full time opportunity to work in the Healthcare environment for a growing York company. Medical benefits offered. Competitive wages.
- LPN Coordinator-Supervisor will manage CNA’s including coaching, counseling, evaluating and orienting. Also will be involved in the interviewing and hiring process.
- LPN Coordinator-Supervisor will monitor residents who are in poor health or at risk
- LPN Coordinator-Supervisor will evaluate prospective residents
- Will work with Management to place residents in appropriate level of care
- Complete performance evaluations for CNA’s with other Coordinators.
- Assist Residents with day to day living and oversee the smooth operation of the facility
- LPN license and Supervisory Experience
- Completion of the PA DPW Direct Care Staff Person Training Course/Test
- Must be able to read, write and speak and understand English
- Experience with Microsoft Office
Please call our office for an immediate interview, 717-854-9900.