Great opportunity to join a family-owned company that has been in Lancaster for more than 40 years! This is a permanent placement opportunity for a Human Resources professional!
Responsibilities for the Human Resources Manager include:
- Understands, implements and monitors compliance with company policies, procedures and processes.
- Functions as a member of the company leadership team, assisting in the development and implementation of company’s strategic plan.
- Establishes annual hiring and retention goals, and develops and implements recruitment plan accordingly.
- Works with department leaders to determine key position succession plan.
- Assures compliance with insurance claims including workers’ compensation, auto and general liability.
- Oversees all aspects of coworker benefits programs.
- Conducts annual review of pay grades and adjusts when needed.
- Establishes and maintains HR budget.
- Provides counseling and consultation to coworkers and management in regard to Coworker relations issues.
- Develops, maintains and updates company policies as needed.
- Maintains and updates all personnel records.