Lancaster, PA 17601
We are searching for a temporary Graphic Designer in the Millersville area. This is an immediate start opportunity that will last through November.
Graphic Designer job duties:
- Assists in design and production of publications in all media (e.g., print, digital, etc.)
- Plans concepts by studying information and materials
- Illustrates concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type, style, and related aesthetic concepts
Graphic Designer job requirements:
- Associates or Bachelors of Graphic Design or related field desired
- 1+ year experience working as a Graphic Designer or directly related experience
- Maintain and communicate quality standards for publications, including graphics and editorial, usage of the logo, identifiers and statements
- Comprehensive understanding of Mac platform and Adobe Creative Suite software (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Experience working with graphic elements used in design (typography, color theory, grid patterns, contrast and layout)
- Knowledge of printing processes
- Time management, organizational skills and ability to take direction
Qualified candidates should submit resume for consideration.