York, PA 17406
This position is a 1st shift full time for candidates that show their reliability and desire to work! Candidate must be able to work 2nd or 3rd shift when needed. Benefits are offered. Please forward all resumes for consideration.
- Forklift/General laborer must work safely in a heavy industrial environment.
- Run Forklift 3 days a week and General Labor 2 days a week, moving product around the molds.
- Perform quality checks and log information using databases.
- Must maintain a consistent rate of production in a fast paced environment.
- Must be willing to work with various types of equipment.
- Must have Forklift experience, 6 months or more.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 - 70 lbs.
- Must be willing to help out doing manual labor several days a week.
- Must be willing to work 2nd or 3rd shift as needed.
- Valid proof of GED or HS diploma
Must be able to pass pre-employment screening, provide favorable work references, must have reliable transportation.