Lancaster, PA 17603
We have an exciting opportunity for a detail-oriented Executive Assistant in Lancaster, PA!
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative and clerical support for department
- Reviewing over drawings to ensure completion
- Creating estimates for department
- Communicating with customers for final approval
- Other related duties as assigned
This is a full time opportunity.
The Executive Assistant requirements include:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 3+ years related experience
- Professional demeanor and great communication skills
- Must possess excellent math aptitude
- Strong Computer skills - especially MS Excel
Pre-employment background check required.
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.