Executive Administrative Assistant
Lancaster, PA 17603
We are accepting resumes for an experienced Executive Assistant for the Lancaster area. This is a full-time, permanent, direct hire position!
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Strong writing skills
- Scheduling, travel arrangement experience
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in a professional office
- Minimum of Associates degree in a business related field
- Advanced proficiency in all MS Office applications