Lancaster, PA 17603
We are searching for an Electronics Technician for our client in Lancaster, PA. This is a full time, temp-to-permanent opportunity to join a high-profile company in the area!
• Tests assigned products to detailed test requirements. Documentation of the products performance.
• Make the necessary decisions in set-up and troubleshooting product to obtain a unit that can pass all the required parameters.
• Completes required documentation as evidence of operations performed on product.
• Reports all trends and unusual circumstances to supervision.
• Follows directions of supervisor to obtain desired production goals using methods above.
• Performs other tasks, as required.
Associates Degree in Electronic or Electronic Technical Certification is preferred
Minimum 3-5 years’ experience
Ability to obtain a Security Clearance
US Citizenship required
Demonstrates a good memory and the ability to troubleshoot through process of elimination. Must learn from past experiences.