Lancaster, PA 17603
We are searching for a Design Engineer for our growing Lancaster business! This is a full time, permanent, direct hire opportunity!
- Develop hardware and VHDL functional requirements based on specs or source control drawings
- Design document, code, debug, and test modules per engineering standards and customer specs
- Research and develop mathematical relationships and software algorithms
- Prepare technical inputs and cost estimates for proposals
- Reports on project status
- Maintain and improve technical skills through ongoing study
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information as required
- Experience with MatLab, Logic Analyzers, O-Scopes and Spectrum Analyzers is desired
- Working knowledge of Windows, Network Architectures and TCP/IP is a plus
- Experience with Radar Systems, RF Systems and/or PCM Data Acquisition Systems is strongly desired
- BSEE and 5+ years of experience required. MSEE is desired
Pre-employment background check required.
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.