Customer Service Representative
Lancaster, PA 17603
We are currently accepting resumes and screening candidates for a full time, temp-to-permanent customer service representatives in the Lancaster area!
- Deal with the customers via emails, over the phone, or face to face
- Listen to the customer queries patiently and solve it. If the problem doesn't seem to solve, then forward the problem to the superiors.
- Respond to the problems of the customer promptly
- Look after the customer accounts and update their transaction status
- Draft the necessary documents, letter or statements, as required by the customer
- Maintain records of interactions with the customers in an orderly manner
- Coordinate with the internal department to find solutions and resolve matters
- Maintain a follow up on the customer, whose query you had solved.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of customer services ethics, principles and procedures
- Proficiency in administrative and documentation procedures
- Should be able to use the computer extremely well
- Should have great communication skills: written and verbal communication
- Should have a lot of patience when communicating with the customer
- Should have good listening skills
- Should be attentive to details
- Should be versatile and adaptable