Customer Care Representative
York, PA 17401
We are excited to be searching for a Customer Care Representative for a prominent York business. This position is responsible for assisting customers, tracking orders, scheduling duties, and delivery management.
Customer Care Representative Job Duties:
- Tend to customers concerns and provide customer service over the phone (can exceed 100 calls per day)
- Manage daily needs of customers including: communicating their needs, following up, handing inquires, etc.
- Preparation and entering of daily orders
- Provide quotes and process requests
- Review reports
- Observe and address defects of products
- Build relationships with customers in order to increase sales
- Data entry of orders
- Additional responsibilities assigned as needed
Customer Care Representative Requirements:
- Ability to handle custom projects assigned weekly
- Ability to effectively multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- 1 year of Customer Service experience or call center experience
- Associate's Degree preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English – Multi-lingual a plus
Qualified candidates should submit a resume for consideration.