Certified Nursing Assistant
York, PA 17406
Permanent full time and Part Time opportunities to work in a Healthcare environment for a growing York company. Medical benefits offered. Competitive wages.
- CNA will assist residents with care, ensuring their nutritional needs are met, they are well groomed and clean at all times and toileted.
- CNA will answer resident call bells immediately and meet resident needs.
- CNA will document resident care (pulse rate, respirations, blood pressure, pulse ox, height, weight, accu checks). Maintaining all resident records in an appropriate manner.
- When arriving for work you will obtain the shift report for the day.
- CNA will assist residents with meals
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in long term care
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Successful completion of the PA DHA Direct Care Staff Person Training Course/Test
- CNA must have a current First Aid and CPR/AED Certification or willing to train during employment
- Current PA Nurse Aide Certification
- Must be able to read, write and speak and understand English
Please call our office for an immediate interview, 717-854-9900.