Call Center / Customer Service Representatives - 2nd Shift!
Lancaster, PA 17603
We have an exciting opportunity for two experienced Call Center / Customer Service Representatives to join our team in Lancaster! This is a 2nd Shift opportunity.
The Call Center / Customer Service Representatives will be responsible for:
- Greeting callers promptly and professionally
- Providing accurate transcriptions and delivery of all messages
- Patching callers through to necessary contacts
- Responding to callers requests for information
- Taking calls, capturing and providing information and maintaining caller confidentiality.
- Completing necessary paperwork required for each caller
- Data entry, filing, faxing, photocopying etc.
- Light office cleaning
Qualified applicants must be able to work Holidays & Weekends.
The Call Center / Customer Service Representatives requirements include:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 1+ years of related experience - medical office experience preferred
- Excellent phone manners, and strong communication skills
- Strong computer knowledge - especially MS Office
- Excellent attendance and attention to detail
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.