Assistant Machine Operator
York, PA 17401
We are seeking an experienced Assistant Machine Operator for a growing local company in York, Pa.
2nd and 3rd shift available.
Excellent Medical Benefits.
The Assistant Machine Operator is responsible for :
- Assisting the operator in the setup and running of flatbed die cutting machine
- Limiting scrap waste, delivering waste to proper dept., and accurately tagging for waste reporting
- Collecting top and bottom sheets (dunnage) to expedite converting process
- Packing products for shipment as specified for individual orders
- Following reporting processes for accurate completion of production paperwork and CTI/HRMS
- Mounting die boards, assisting in the setup of machine, and keeping machine running
The Assistant Machine Operator Must:
- Have a High School Diploma/GED
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ corrugated experience or related field preferred
- Must be able to read tape measure
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50lbs throughout workday
Please contact Staffing Service USA at 717-854-9900 for an immediate interview or forward resume to Yorkjobs@staffingserviceusa.com for consideration for the position.