Lancaster, PA 17603
We have an exciting opportunity for Administrative Support in Lancaster, PA!
The Administrative Support responsibilities include:
- Creating, updating and maintaining family case records in accordance with agency policy
- Accurately transcribing and formatting dictation, correspondence and other materials
- Training new clerical staff in various functions
- Distributing mail
- Other related duties as assigned.
This is a full time opportunity. Hours are M-F, 8am-4:30pm.
The Administrative Support requirements include:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in an office setting
- Ability to working a fast-paced, heavy volume environment
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening, ChildLine and background check
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.