Lancaster, PA 17601
We have an opportunity for a detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to cover a front lobby area while supporting office personnel with general clerical functions! Hours are 7 AM – 3:30 PM or 7:30 AM – 4 PM.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for these tasks:
- Serve as Receptionist, greeting guests, and directing sign- in procedures
- Coordinate meetings by scheduling in calendars including setup and cleanup of the room as needed. This includes equipment support
- Manage rental car process. Arrange for rentals and coordinate pickups
- Assist with travel arrangements. Arrange direct billing with hotels and process associated invoices
- Maintain quality alert spreadsheet
- Data entry and clerical support as needed: creating labels; spreadsheet entry; compose meeting notes; power point presentations, editing word documents, etc.
- Process invoices
- Assist with call-in documentation
- Assist with company activities / celebrations sometimes occurring outside of normal hours – during 3rd shift (not a regular occurrence but flexibility required)
- Other duties as assigned
Administrative Assistant job requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong computer skills including: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point); Google-based Products (Mail; Calendars; Docs; Sheets) and similar web-based programs (ie, Concur Travel System)
- Professional phone and communication skills
- Prior receptionist experience preferred
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.