Lancaster, PA 17601
We are in search of an Administrative Assistant for our client's busy professional office. This is a temporary position, lasting 12+ weeks.
- Support the secretarial needs of the management level staff to ensure that accurate letters, documents, and other various materials are produced within established time frames and with high-quality standards.
- Use various software packages and visual aids to produce accurate documents, presentation materials, charts, and graphics (type, proof, organize, design, create fonts, layout, etc.) within established deadlines. Confidential materials must be handled discretely.
- Assist management staff with department reports, projects, and presentations at various times throughout the year. Organize, research, and gather required data as necessary.
- Provide assistance in preparing materials, compiling statistical information, performing reconciliations, and other special projects as required.
- Generate copies of printed materials and proof the quality and consistency of the copies on an as-needed basis.
- Handle departmental mailings in a timely manner.
- Assume responsibility for strict adherence to graphic standards on all documents and presentation materials.
- Professional demeanor
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Proven successful experience supporting management level staff
- Strong multi-tasking skills