Lebanon, PA 17042
Experienced Accounting Manager needed for a full time, permanent position in Lebanon, PA!
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Offer quarterly tax planning and consulting
- Prepare tax returns
- Provide top notch service to clients by offering support and training
- Attend new client meetings.
- Maintain load of 75+ monthly clients and replace drops as needed
- Review monthly financial statements
- Discuss fee adjustments
- Coordinate the various phases of a monthly write-up or year-end engagement with the principal or partner and client including scheduling requirements, visiting client locations when necessary, engagement planning in accordance with applicable professional standards, and planning the overall logistics and successful completion of the engagement.
- Prepare and review financial statements, notes, schedules, and management letters
- B.A./B.S. degree
- Prior work experience in private or public accounting
- Expert accounting skills & thorough knowledge of tax law/rules.
- Thorough understanding of GAAP.
Qualified candidates should apply today!