York, PA 17406
We are searching for an outgoing, professional to handle all phases of customer orders and prospect for new opportunities! This is a full time, direct hire opportunity! Generous commission structure along with the base salary!
- Comfortably interact with customers and prospects (primarily by phone and email) to:
- Project a friendly, professional Company image
- Capture contact and project information for incoming inquiries.
- Contact prospects when additional details are needed
- Answer customer questions on existing order status and other order details
- Follow-up on all quotes, probing for additional opportunities and market feedback.
- Present the details of quote requests to the Design Team, contacting customer if additional details are needed
- Draft and send quote letters with product descriptions and pricing from the Design Team’s quote packet.
- Participate in marketing campaigns (direct mail, online and email marketing) by assisting with campaign design, generating content, and administering campaigns.
- Receive, review and process incoming purchase orders.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities with a sense of team spirit.
- Enjoy interacting with business customers to naturally project a friendly confident image.
- Excellent communication skills to listen and capture project details.
- Excellent organizational skills to accurately capture details in a multi-tasking environment
- Strong working Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in business-to-business (non-retail) sales
- Personal experience and creativity to contribute to Marketing campaigns.