Reading , PA
Immediate openings available for Mig Welder 1st & 3rd Shifts are available
Global Company has immediate openings for experienced Mig Welder 1st shift is available. This position consists of 4 ten hour days per week (Monday – Thursday). OT as needed. Medical Benefits Available
The Mig Welder will be responsible for the following:
- Operate & program robotic arc welding systems.
- Program robotic welding system using proven welding techniques
- Assemble parts into fixtures
- Check & verify program and correct as needed
- Perform chipping, scraping or grinding to clean finished welds.
- Inspection of parts
The requirements for the Mig Welder are as follows:
- High School Diploma / GED
- Ability to detect and report improper operation , faulty equipment, etc to proper supervision
- Maintain a clean work area and equipment
- Ability to follow safety rules and regulations
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
Contact Staffing Service USA after submitting your information. The positions listed are immediate. Contact Duane at (717) 569-7800.