Senior Human Resources Generalist
We are seeking an experienced Senior Human Resources Generalist to join our team!
The Sr. HR Generalist will work closely with the Director of HR and the HR Generalist and develop relationships with the employees and management teams in satellite locations.
Breakdown of Duties:
The Senior Human Resources Generalist will be performing the following duties
- Compliance - including EEOC, HIPAA, FMLA, ADA
- Employee Relations- Company policies, resolving disputes, issuing benefits and conducting investigations
- Learning and Development
- Administering FMLA/WC/Short Term Disability Leaves
- Community Involvement
- Attend Job Fairs
- Attend Board Meetings
- Search for resumes, Conduct phone interviews, conduct face to face interviews
- Onboarding/Hiring paperwork
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of Human Resources Generalist Experience
- MUST have working knowledge of benefits administration, EEOC, FMLA, ADA, Recruiting and interviewing
Qualified Human Resources candidates should apply!
Full Benefits offered!