Sales Account Manager
Lancaster, PA 17603
This is a full time, direct-hire opportunity for our client's busy office in the Lancaster, PA area!
- Efficiently manage accounts, while offering exceptional service, working to earn their trust and respect.
- maintain honesty and integrity at all times with co-workers and customers
- Assist customers with product and purchasing decisions
- upselling, cross selling and follow up on promotions and warm sales leads
- Respond to customer concerns with a prompt, effective resolution
- Maintain customer database, contact info, emails, etc.
- Attend meetings and training
- Ability to manage time, prioritize and shift quickly among various responsibilities in a fast-paced office
- Accuracy, thoroughness, attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, professionalism, and passion for customer care
- A proved track record, showing ability to achieve sales targets and goals
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, including, Word, Outlook and Excel
- Five+ years in wholesale and/or retail sales, including customer service
- Associate's degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- Certification by National Association of Sales Professionals is a plus!
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.