The Production Planner will be responsible for all aspects of material planning and scheduling production orders to support customer delivery requirements. Ability to improve scheduling tools and systems to keep manufacturing and customer service representatives updated on lead times, material availability, and deliver schedules.
- Planning and scheduling work orders
- Supporting the manufacturing departments as needed
- Scheduling & expediting shop production orders and purchase orders to meet required dates
- Communicating delivery problems
- Other related duties as assigned
This is a full time, temporary assignment that will last for one year. The company is located in Lancaster, PA.
The Production Planner requirements include:
- 2+ years relevant experience - Associates Degree preferred
- Requires a minimum of two years experience in electronic, communication or manufacturing environment performing manufacturing planning functions.
- AICS Certification preferred
- Ability to lift up to 25 lb
Qualified candidates should email resume!