Office Assistant - Evening
York, PA 17401
We have an exciting opportunity for a part-time, evening Office Clerk in York, PA!
The Office Clerk responsibilities include:
- Answering phones and transferring calls to the appropriate contact
- Processing criminal background checks for caregivers
- Preparing Caregiver binders
- Setting doctor appointment binders
- Calling and verifying doctor's appointments
- Distributing mail
- Filing, faxing, scanning, copying, etc.
- Other related duties as assigned
Hours would be 4-7pm, 2-3 evenings a week, and every other weekend. This is a part-time, permanent opportunity.
The Office Clerk requirements include:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of office experience
- Proficiency using MS Office
- Strong communication skills and professional demeanor
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.