York, PA 17406
Permanent full time and Part Time opportunities to work in a Healthcare environment for a growing York company. Medical benefits offered. Competitive wages.
- Med Tech will ensure all residents medication are given at the right times as prescribed and all documentation is done.
- Med Tech will assist CNA’s as needed.
- Med Tech will provide supervision to CNA’s in absence of LPN.
- Assist in orienting new Med Tech’s and CNA’s
- Report changes in Residents conditions to Supervisor and document them
- Maintain proper infection control procedures
- Obtain report from person in charge at the beginning of shift
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in long term care or healthcare facility
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Successful completion of the DHS Medication Assistance Training program
- Must maintain a valid and current Medication Administration Certification and complete annual training and certifications
- Completion of the PA DPW Direct Care Staff Person Training Course/Test
- Must be able to read, write and speak and understand English
Please call us for an immediate interview 717.854.990.