Lancaster, PA 17603
We are seeking a Mechanical Buyer to join our fast-paced team!
The Mechanical Buyer will be responsible for:
- Placing the orders for all mechanical, electronic and raw materials necessary
- Evaluating defective purchases to determine cause, and working towards fixing these issues with QC and other appropriate departments
- Negotiating the lowest total cost for parts, equipment and material
- Collecting all data associated with cost to respond to customer quotation requests
- Analyzing and initiating recommendations for alternatives
- Preparing and reviewing contracts, proposals, bids and agreements
- Other related duties as necessary
The Mechanical Buyer requirements include:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years in a military environment
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality for sensitive information
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs
Excellent benefits package! Pre-employment background check required.
Qualified candidates should apply!