Our client in York County is in search of Mechanical Assembly workers available to work 1st shift. This is a temp to hire position for candidates that show their reliability and desire to work! Medical Benefits offered!
- Mechanical Assembler must read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components
- Assemble assigned product parts on assembly line in accordance with production guidelines
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
- Experience in Mechanical Assembly required
- Production employee must have the ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Must have Reliable Transportation
- Pre-employment screening
- Valid proof of GED or HS diploma