Marketing E-Commerce Specialist
Lancaster, PA 17603
Due to continued growth, our client in Lancaster is in need of an experienced, self-driven Marketing E-Commerce Specialist for their busy corporate office!
Marketing E-Commerce Specialist responsibilities include:
- Execute and optimize marketing across digital platforms with the primary focus on the e-commerce website
- Measure and report on activity in their digital communications platforms to maximize results
- Set marketing goals and strategy to drive sales, acquire customers and enhance user experience.
- Implement online marketing campaigns to align with the sales goals
- Develop weekly performance reporting metrics and sales growth
- Design email-marketing promotions and new product introductions, based on a developed strategy.
This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity!
Marketing E-Commerce Specialist requirements include:
- Self-driven, with a strong ability to work as a team, as well!
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to think outside-the-box
- 5+ years experience in e-commerce/online sales and new customer acquisition and email marketing and digital front-end design
- Mid level programming ability
- Demonstrated project management
- Working knowledge of: Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager
- Web design experience
- Associates Degree (or higher) in Digital Communications or Graphic Design
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.