Logistics Customer Service Representative
Lancaster, PA 17603
Our client is currently seeking a Logistics Coordinator for an exciting direct hire opportunity! This position is a permanent role with a growing organization in the Lancaster County PA area. This position has the ability to grow into a senior level position in the future.
The Logistics Coordinator has primary responsibility for ensuring that client needs are met. They are responsible for communicating key information and requirements to our internal team and departments. The Logistics Coordinator must support the company vision and mission. Because they are in close contact with current and prospective clients, they are in a strong position to influence satisfaction and company profitability. The position requires tact, sensitivity, professionalism and enthusiasm.
Essential Responsibilities include:
- Providing general administrative support
- Assist team members with the daily management of the Operations Inbox
- Process customer orders accurately and timely
- Manage telephone calls professionally, efficiently and with excellent professional skills
- Track and trace shipments
- Schedule appointments
- Customer and carrier follow-up
- Audit load information
In addition to the essential functions listed above, the employee is expected to exercise honesty, integrity and respect with all clients and co-workers, maintain a professional appearance and demeanor, demonstrate a positive attitude, communicate effectively with co-workers and clients, work with accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail, respect the work environment and keep it as neat and clean as possible, and exercise initiative to learn new skills and tasks and to help co-workers when possible.
- Transportation and/or logistics experience required
- College level degree preferred
- Ability to multi-task
- Prior work experience demonstrating experience in providing world-class customer service
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Time management and organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent communication skills, including both written and oral written and oral command of the English language
- Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to work in a team setting
Outstanding benefits package offered!